CTD, DDS, MSc NAZZARENO BASSETTI
"Dentistry 4.0 Integration between function and aesthetics in complex cases csing VieSID concepts and OMRT Bassetti"
The plan for the treatment of complex dysfunctional and non dysfunctional cases requires an interdisciplinary approach that involves the most common branches of dentistry and an orthodontic, prosthetic approach respecting a functional-occlusal concept according to the philosophy of Professor Slavicek and Professor Sato.
The pre therapy with an occlusal splint or with temporary prosthesis allows the algic symptomatology to be resolved and to test the therapeutic position.
The subsequent orthodontic therapy using Sato’s MEAW philosophy, allows for the spaces of the missing teeth to be reopened, the vertical dimension to be increased, the inclination of the occlusal plane to be corrected and the mandibular to be repositioned three dimensionally.
Implant therapy will allow you to have the back support, the control of the vertical dimension and to guide the mandible in a sagittal and traversal reposition (3D).
Proceed and verify the therapeutic position by reassembling the temporary crowns in the articulator and valuate the R.P. (reference position) and any corrections to be made on the resin so as to reach the Therapeutic Position(TP).
We can say that the position of the implant, the consequent bone tissue management and the subsequent prosthetic reconstructions are gnathologically guided.
The control of the vertical dimension and the individual inclination of the occlusal plane allow the three dimensional repositioning of the mandible in the Therapeutic Position (TP). The bruxchecker highlighted an occlusion that respected the occlusal concept of Slavicek and was able to control the parafunction.
This type of approach is shown important for the long term stability of the complex rehabilitations.
CTD, DDS, MSc NAZZARENO BASSETTI
DOTT: NAZZARENO BASSETTI CTD, DDS, MSc
1982 DENTAL TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA CDT
1988 DEGREE IN DENTISTRY AND DENTAL PROSTHETICS WITH HIGH HONORS UNIVERSITY OF SAPIENZA IN ROME ITALY
2003 MASRER MSc DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA
• CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES IN THE VARIOUS BRANCHES OF DENTISTRY.
• 2000 POSTGRADUATE UNIVERSITY COURSE “FUNCTIONS AND DISFUNCTIONS OF THE MASTICATORY ORGAN” PROF. RUDOLF SLAVICEK, DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA.
• 2002 POSTGRADUATE UNIVERSITY COURSE” THERAPIES FOR THE FUNCTIONALLY DISTURBED CRANIOFACIAL AND MASTICATORY SYSTEM” CON IL PROF. R. SLAVICEK, PROF. S. SATO AND NOSHIR R..MEHTA,.DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA.
• 2003 MASTER MSc “THERAPIES FOR THE FUNCTIONALLY DISTURBED CRANIOFACIAL AND MASTICATORY SYSTEM” PROF R. SLAVICEK, PROF. S. SATO AND NOSHIR R..MEHTA, DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA.
• 2004-2007 MASTER COURSE” ORTHODONTICS IN CRANIOFACIAL DYSFUNCTION “PROF S. SATO, DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA.
• 2007 TITLE OF ACCADEMIC EXPERT IN ORTHODONTICS , PROF S. SATO, DONAU UNIVERSITY KREMS AUSTRIA.
TEACHER IN THE PROF. RUDOLF SLAVICEK ‘S VIENNA SCHOOL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY DENTISTRY (VIESID).
ORDINARY MEMBER OF A.I.O.P. ( ITALIAN ASSOCIATION OF PROSTHETIC DENTISTRY)
MEMBER OF ITI( INTERNATIONAL TEAM FOR IMPLANTOLOGY)
ACTIVE MEMBER OF A.I.G. ( ITALIAN ASSOCIATION OF GNATHOLOGY)
ACTIVE MEMBER OF A.D.B. (BRUGG’S FRIENDS ASSOCIATION)
AUTOR OF THE BOOK THE VERTICAL DIMENSION IN PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOGNATHODONTICS – INTEGRATION BETWEEN FUNCTION AND AESTHETICS , PRESENTED BY R.SLAVICEK AND S. SATO,
TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH, SPANISH,CHINISE,RUSSIAN AND PORTUGUESE.
SPEAKER IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES.
INDEPENDENT DENTAL PROFESSIONAL IN ASCOLI PICENO ITALY DEALING PARTICULARLY WITH ORTHONDONTICS, PROSTHETICS, IMPLANTOLOGY AND COMPLEX REHABILITATION OF PATIENTS WITH DENTAL DYSFUNCTIONS, USING A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH.